sled push

sled push

Monday, September 26, 2011

Olympic Lift Certified! :))



I can not begin to describe what an incredible experience this past weekend was. I learned so much and can't wait to coach this week.



Meeting Coach Burgener and being coached by him was awesome! Such a great guy.
So, now I am now Certified in the Olympic Lifts. Yay!!
Yesterday during lunch I did the WOD that I was going to do Friday. Afterwards I decided to work on my muscle up. One of the coaches there started helping me, and then another, and then another. Next thing I knew I was surrounded by coaches, all of them giving me ques. Most of them I already knew, but some were new ones and very helpful.
I almost had it!! I finally got the feel of the kip and I actually got through the rings! But I surprised the hell out of myself and slipped through.
Guys, it's gonna happen this week!!!

Sunday WOD
AMRAP 12 minutes of
2 strict pullups
4 ring dips
6 Handstand pushups
8 Clean and jerks, 85lbs
score-3rounds, 18 reps

This was probably NOT the best WOD to do after spending 4 hours on clean and jerks, but this was one of the WOD Love challenges and I have promised myself that I was going to do them all. I haven't missed one yet.

Today's WOD
For Time
200 meter run
21 hand release pushups
21 Sumo Deadlift High Pull (58lbs)
300 meter run
15 hand release pushups
15 SDLHP
400 meter run
9 hand release pushups
9 SDLHP
Time: 7:45

Eating:
Sunday, Day 20 Whole30
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, oranges, grapefruit and pineapple
Snack: LaraBar
Lunch: Homemade chicken salad, banana
Snack: Turkey and raisins
Dinner: Meatloaf, broccoli and butternut squash

Monday, Day 21 Whole 30
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
Post WOD: Progenex
Lunch: Chicken Ceasar Salad with olives
Snack: Nuts and seeds and jerky
Dinner: Spaghetti Squash with ground beef and sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment