sled push

sled push

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How cool is that?!?







I have to admit, I am having a hard time getting focused on my blog because the CrossFit games are on!! I watched it "live" back in July, and so I wasn't sure I would really watch too much of it...WRONG! I am so impressed. The commentary, the interviews, the athletic stats, seeing it on my big tv instead of my laptop, and watching the commercials. HOLY COW! I am loving it! I mean, how cool is that? I hope that this brings more people to our box and CrossFit gyms everywhere. I love seeing new faces walk in the door!

Well, today was my rest day but I still worked on my muscle-ups. I took a video and posted it on WOD Love's facebook page hoping to get some coaching points. I have uploaded the video here as well so you can see where I am and where I am getting stuck.




One of my Facebook friends actually took 2 stills from this video to show me how close I am. I had no idea I was getting so high, but I can't get my head through. (Those are the two pictures at the beginning of my blog.) So close! Welcome to my frustration!
I do realize you can be a great coach without being a great quarterback, but it helps if you can demonstrate how you want them to throw that football! (Yes, I am a football coaches daughter). I HAVE to get this!


Today is day 8 of Whole30 and I feel great!

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, 1 apple with 1 tblsp of almond butter, 1 piece of bacon
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad, unsweet tea
Snack: Larabar
Snack 2: Nuts, seeds and raisins
Dinner: Baked Talapia, Baked Sweet Potato, Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment