sled push

sled push

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday, October 27

Yesterday was going to be my "rest day" but my friend Ron, came into the gym about an hour before my class started and said, "What are we doing today?"
My legs were completely smoked, but I quickly said "Row!" and challenged him to a 15 minute row (as many meters as possible)
What was I thinking? That man can row and he totally kicked my butt! First he did the Front Squat WOD from Tuesday, then we rowed. He even gave me a head start, making it very apparent that I need to work on my rowing skills!
But for the record, I can still smoke him when it comes to Overhead Squats! :)

Wednesday WOD
AMMAP 15 minutes (As many meters as possible)
Row
Total meters-3189

Thursday WOD
Rope climbs - skill work
2 rope ascents (one 15 foot and one 20 foot) and two, 10 foot rope climbs with arms only. This was a first for me with arms only and I was so happy that I could do it!

Team WOD! (I LOVE team WOD's)
AMRAP 12 minutes
Max calorie row
while one is rowing the other person is doing
2 rounds of
10 dumb bell squat cleans (we used 12lbs)
10 pushups
then switch
our total score was 149 calories and 4 rounds + 10 reps
I started with 20 lbs dumbbells and did 5 and just knew I couldn't keep that up for 12 minutes. 12 lbs was too light though. It was still very hard. MORE LEGS!!!
Tomorrow, I am giving my legs a break!

EATING:
Wednesday-
Breakfast- 2 fried eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 apple with almond butter and dried blueberries
Snack: salmon and sweet potatoes
Lunch: chicken salad
Snack: Lemon Larabar
Dinner: Spaghetti Squash with meat sauce

Thursday:
Breakfast 2 hard boiled eggs
Post WOD: Progenex
Lunch: Grilled Chicken salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and olives and blue cheese dressing
Dinner: pot roast with turnips, carrots and zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment