sled push

sled push

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2011

Very short blog tonight. Yesterday was my rest day. I really am wanting to take it easy this week so today I only did regular workout. Today is also day 31 of the Whole 30. So I am officially done, but I think I will stay away from the sugar as long as I can.
Today's Workout.
Tried a muscle-up again today and again, my wrist flipped over (like a wrist lock). This time I didn't try to fight it. I knew I couldn't dip out with with my wrist in that position. Even so, I still have a bruise from where it was pressed up against the rings. :(

Max power snatches in 1 minute at 73lbs-16 reps

WOD
3 Rounds for time
400 meter run
15 SDLHP (63lbs)
20 hand release pushups
time-9:47

Eating:
Wednesday, Day 30 of Whole30
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, pineapple, oranges and strawberry slices, 2 pieces of canadian bacon
Snack: Larabar
Lunch: Left over Cabbage Stir fry
Snack: 2 slices of turkey and some nuts, seeds and raisins
Dinner: Chicken (fried, but I took the skin off), butternut squash, greens

Thursday:
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
Post WOD: Progenex
Lunch: Left over Pork chops, butternut squash and spinache
Snack: Nuts, seeds and raisins
Dinner: Baked chicken (with feta cheese), baked sweet potato, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment