sled push

sled push

Monday, October 10, 2011


Oh my word! I ache all over! I feel like I have just been beaten up! I have been going to a chiropractor for the past month and he has been trying to get my hip back in line (something that has been out of wack apparently for a very long time). Anyway, I am very sore from that. This seems to be normal from what most people have told me, but I am not enjoying this. I had originally gone to him for my shoulder and my elbow. My elbow has a tendon that pops anytime I do anything with dumbbells overhead (rotation in my wrist affects this). My shoulder has a tendency to seize up on me whenever I do back squats. I actually have to come out from under the bar in slow motion because it will cramp up so badly. Did I injure it in CrossFit? No. I felt it pull after I fluffed sheets out while making the bed. Yeah! Go figure.
In addition to this, I am cramping, I have a crick in my neck and last night, while rolling out my shoulder, I actually created another catch in it! Geez!
My husband said to me, "who is turning 40?"
Yeah, well 40 can kiss it! I will NOT age gracefully!
I have a few more visits to the chiropractor and if I am not better by then, then I will move on to something else. Probably go back to my trigger therapy. But that won't fix my clicking elbow. I really hope he can fix that.

Okay, today's WOD was inspired by the Miranda Oldroyd link I posted yesterday. I scaled the muscle ups, but this counted as my MU work yesterday.

Monday WOD
40 Wall Balls (14lbs)
10 Muscle-ups (scaled them to jumping muscle ups)
30 Wall Balls
8 Muscle Ups
20 Wall Balls
6 Muscle Ups
10 Wall Balls
4 Muscle Ups
Time: 10:51

Eating:
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
Post WOD: Progenex
Snack: 2 turkey slices with hummus
Lunch: Burboun chicken, boiled cabbage, egg roll (not paleo I know, but not terrible)
Snack: LaraBar
Dinner: Boston Butt, Butternut Squash, Asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment