sled push

sled push

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011

So, I have decided that I will be taking it easy for the rest of the week. As much as I don't want to, I know that I really over did it last week. The cleans I did yesterday (and they were not heavy) just fired up the ache in my arms again. This is very frustrating to me because I have accomplished sooo much this past month. But, it's not going to do me any good to have an injury because I am too stubborn to know when to back off.
I will still be working out this week, but I won't be doing the 2-a-days this week and no ring work. This is the hardest of all because of how close I came to that muscle-up the other night. What I didn't mention in that blog, is that after that attempt, I was laying down on the floor trying to straighten out my arms because they had cramped up so bad, while my husband rolled them out. (I did mention him rolling them out, but not how bad they were cramped up.)
I just KNEW they would be better by today. And they are a little better, but not 100%.. I will be going to the chiropractor tomorrow. Hopefully, he can fix them up. October 16th is getting closer!

Strength
3 Rounds of
8 OHS (95lbs, 105lbs, 110lbs)
Rest 2 minutes
3 Weighted Pullups (20lbs, 20lbs,20lbs)
Rest 2 minutes
Go up in weight each round

WORKOUT OF THE DAY
AMRAP 12 minutes
10 Dead Hang Pullups
20 Wall Balls (14lbs)
30 Double Unders
Score-4 rounds +2 pullups
Dead hang pull ups kicked my butt!!!!

Eating:
Day 29 of Whole30
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
POST WOD: Progenex
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad, Unsweet tea
Snack: Lara bar
Snack: nuts, seeds and raisins
Dinner: pork chop, cauliflower, butternut squash

No comments:

Post a Comment