sled push

sled push

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011

Short and Sweet tonight.
Here are yesterday's and today's WOD's

Monday's WOD
4 Rounds of
200 meter run with 25lb plate
25 squats
rest 1 minute
Time: 9:08

I was pretty happy with my time on this one. I was doing really well with the running until the last round. The last round was NOT fun.

Tuesday's WOD
Strength
5-5-5-5-5 Clean and Press NOT Push Press! (33lbs,53lbs,58lbs,63lbs,73lbs-failed on the 5th rep @ 73lbs)
Happy with this one. Presses are not my best and it throws you off a bit to clean something so light and then not use your legs and do a push press. My one rep max of a press is only 80lbs, so getting 4 reps at 73lbs made me happy.

WOD
"Kettlebells Swings"
AMRAP 8 minutes
Do as many kettlebell swings as you can in 8 minutes (35lbs). When you put the kettlebell down, do 5 box jumps. Score is total number of kettlebell swings.
I did the first 80 unbroken which was my goal. Probably should have kept going, because after that, I couldn't do more than 25 at a time.
Score: 162

Eating:
Monday
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Raisins
Post WOD: Progenex
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad with blue cheese dressing, unsweet tea
Snack: larabar
Dinner: Meatloaf, spinach and yellow squash

Tuesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Raisins
Post WOD: Progenex
Snack: Gingerspice latte from Starbucks (couldn't resist! yummy!)
Lunch: Chicken Caesar Salad
Snack: Cranberries, walnuts and cashews
Dinner: Spaghetti Squash with meat sauce
Snack: Left over chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment